Basic Service - £35
A service to ensure your bicycle is safe to ride:
- Brakes adjusted
- Gears Indexed/Chain check
- All bolts checked & correctly torqued
- Handlebars & controls adjusted
- Tyres checked and inflated
All parts extra.
Premium Service - £65
As per Basic Service plus:
- Frame wipe
- Full Groupset (incl. BB) removal and service
- Inner cables replaced/Outer cables if required
- Headset Adjustment
- Front/Rear Hub adjustment
- Wheels Trued
Includes greases, lubricants, cleaning products and new inner cables. All other parts extra.
Deluxe Service - £110
As per Basic & Premium Service plus:
- Full frame strip & preparation (threads chased and faced)
- Full Headset Service
- Full Front and Rear Hub Service
- Disc brake bleed (if applicable)
- Inner & Outer cable replacement
- Deep clean of all components & frame
Includes greases, lubricants, cleaning products and new inner/outer cables. All other parts extra.
E-Bike Service - from £55
As per the the above service options with a £20 E-Bike Surcharge covering:
- full diagnostics of the e-bike system where applicable
- all cables and internals of the electronic components are checked for damage
- Firmware updates installed where applicable
PDI / Boxed bike Build - from £25
Great deals can be found online for bikes. Ride On Sports Maintenance will ensure they are correctly built and safe for use.
Adult bikes & kids geared bikes - £50
Kids Bikes - £25
Event Support - please call to discuss
Ride On Sports Maintenance delights in supporting race, charity and commercial/corporate riding events to ensure that event competitors, guests, fundraisers or clients can finish and enjoy the event. There is nothing worse than training hard for many months only for a mechanical to end your participation.